December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

War camp RP Chapter 1: And so the war begins

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: War camp RP Chapter 1: And so the war begins

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:19 pm

"Yeah we might, but that would be unfair, i mean i don't think they would put you with someone of my level" Cass responded sarcastically with a smirk on his face. Cass had tries to take a look at the place the game would take place but he couldn't see through the tall towering trees.

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

View user profile http://hungrytortoiserping.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Kimera on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:25 pm

"Keep talking about yourself like that, It'll be even more funny when you lose" He said grinning "Anyway how do you like it here I find it kind of hectic but it seems okay"

Archangel Kimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Videns smirked at what Aaron had to say. He was saying exactly what Videns was thinking. Cassidy was far too smug. Anyway Videns just kept to himself and awaited further instructions.

Videns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Lucciano notices other people talking amongst themselves, but he has other things he would like to pay attention to. With a bit of playing cards, he would be busy making a house of cards on the ground. One could think of it as his way of killing time. He tries his best to make a house of card in all sorts of different ways.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Cass continued the conversation until he saw some guy on the ground building some house of cards, Cass's first question was where did he get cards but that could wait for later. "that card house almost looks as dumb as you, whats your name?". Cass remarked with a grin.

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:01 pm

"Lucciano," he replied as he continued building the house of cards. In all honesty, the insult was merely a tiny peck on the wrist and he felt that the guy could've done better. He would decide to make the card house arranged in a sort of castle-like design much like the old European castles. As he was constructing the deck, he felt satisfied as progress was going smoothly.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrias on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:39 am

"Well as everyone is present I'll have you devided now ..." Ashwald looked at the descendants. They were iritaitingly below him however as is his duty he would arrange some manner of training.
"Cass, Lucciano, Videns, Zorux, Aaron and Aris are team silver. Team gold will be ...Trey, Vellen, Flavian, Calistarius, Caspar and Markus." He paused for a moment to see if they were paying attention. Just in case they werent he snapped his fingers and amplified it so it could be heard all throughout the camp.
"The game is capture the flag. The second a team takes the other teams flag you win. The looser will be doing 30 laps while the winner is excused from cleaning duties for the day. Violence is not only allowed it is encouraged." He looked serious for a moment.
"In the war there is no such thing as friend or foe ... You will find your self forced to do things you don't want such as kamikaze attacks or sacrificing your fellow combatants. All these strategies are allowed. It does not matter how you win just that you win. History is written by the victors and that's what I'll make out of you! You have 5 minutes to get ready and strategise. That is all." He sat down on a stump some distance away from the trainees and observed as everyone grouped up.

Aris was caught off guard by the final part of the speech however he did his best to ignore it. He was still exhausted from the running but managed to make his way towards the other four.

Last edited by Atrias on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atrias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:40 am

Cass looked around to see who was on his team ''heh time to show Aaron up" he murmured. Cass walked to get his red stained helmet and began to rush down the hill to stand by the flag.

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Lucciano would get ready to participate. He also walked to get his red stained helmet and went to where Cass was to look at the flag. As he did he would touch the flag, and when he did he would implant one of his threads to it. This thread of his was can not be seen by anyone but himself. As much as one could try or even use their powers, seeing this thread is an impossibility. Of course he had to be careful with the thread as it could break, but it wouldn't help to have some sort of insurance.

In any case, if any strategies were allowed, then that would give him some leeway in devising a plan. Coming up with new tricks was a specialty of his, and plans were part of his trickery. If anything the thread was just as it was mentioned before: insurance. In any case, he would have that thread there on the flag. For those who aren't Lucciano, they would see that he simply touched the flag and nothing else. In any case, his plan for now was to be defense. His powers were perfect to act as the flag's guard as well as give him an advantage.

The thread could be attached to anything, and could extend and detract back anytime. The trick was to make sure no one knows that there is an unseeable thread. He had to make sure he led others into his trick. That is the key to being a magician of course: lead others into the trick. For now he would just loiter around for a bit building another house of cards. This time he would model the house of cards based on the castle of Sir Lionheart of the old European army.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Kimera on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Aaron got up and grabbed his helmet following the others. He had no idea who was on the other team considering none of them really stood out to him, in fact no one here stood out to him besides the people he already knew. He walked down to the flag, sitting down beside it waiting for a signal to start.

Archangel Kimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JibrailA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Zorux grabs his helmet, (Though not needing one) and  takes a heavy position, strategizing to himself coming up with a plan that worked before talking to his team-mates.

Thinking to himself 'I could tank for the team, giving a tactical advantage for my partners to get the flag and get back. That or I could be on defensive for protecting our flag. With two options, it's either offensive or defensive.' 'But thinking about Aaron is really fast runner.' Zorux eyes Cassidy 'But he might get in the way of Aaron achieving the flag. If they could work together somehow and combine their overall speed, they could pass the flag, and make a tactical advantage over team Gold.'

Zorux tells his team "I'm going on our defense whether it is already covered or not we need an impenetrable first line of defensive, No means to gloat. But that would be me. If you guys have any other tactic please speak you mind, I think we need not work on our own, but as a team, making sure we are all on the same page."

JibrailA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Well, I got a few tactics, what if instead of chilling bakc here we form a defensive line above?. Or somehow lure them out while members hide away to catch them by surprise, but soon we will all be out and fighting, if we could hold a line in the middle to hold back the enemies, me and Arron could dash in on the left and right ends for the flag.

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Lucciano takes the thread off the flag and maintains it in his fingers as if he was doing croquet. "I'll maintain a defensive position here. It's the perfect place to be for me," he says to the rest. He then cleans up the house of cards in a neat pile and shuffles them. As he does so he puts them back in a clean card case back into his pocket.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Kimera on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Aaron looked at everyone happy that he would be going on to get the flag, with Cass of course. And the biggest player on their team was staying to defend with Lucianno so at least they had good protection for the fla. "I think Zorux and Lucianno should stay, and Cass and I should get there flag as soon as possible. We can both fight well enough on our own and we'll have each other in case, by some chance one is more aggressive than me."

Archangel Kimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:31 pm

* Soon the whistle blew loud and clear, it appeared as if the other team had already got a good start, they came in offensively in all directions *

As Cass heard the whistle blow, he soon stopped suggesting plans and realized that the other team were coming in fast and offensively it was a matter of time untill they launched there attacks "guys! We don have time! There almost here we dont have time to go in offensively, lets run up a little and hold a line there!" Cass ran up the hill to where he could feintly see the others coming in form a distance, he dashed to the left were there seemed to be no other team members

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JibrailA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Zorux yelled to Cassidy "I'm staying here, just in case somebody wither gets by or tries to flank around your 'line'"!

Then Zorux takes a defensive stance a few steps out from the flag, guarding it by looking in all general directions around himself and the flag.

JibrailA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Kimera on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Aaron looked at the rest of his team "Just hold them off, okay." And with that he ran up the hill and to the right to get to the other teams flag. He decided he wasn't going to use an ability until the return trip. He came to a forested area, he ran through it not caring about noise, as this was capture the flag. As he tore through the under brush he came into a clearing, he stopped in the center to regain his bearings.

Archangel Kimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Lucciano would maintain a stern position a few feet near the flag as he attaches his thread to said flag. Now all he needs to do is secure a position, and be sure to entertain the "audience." A magician always has a few tricks up his or her sleeve.

If they were going for an offensive approach, then he'll have to use that to his advantage. With that single thread, he'll make a spectacular show. He can picture it now: "Mysterious floating flag at Capture the Flag! Haunted or Bust?" In any case, he would decide make small movements as if he was side stepping. It does good for one to always be on the move.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JibrailA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Zorux maintaining a good couple yards away from the flag and Lucciano, pacing around the offensive radius of the flags "base". Watching Lucciano play with his 'threads' on the flag, he murmurs to himself. "What the hell are you doing." Giving a raised eyebrow in question, silently beckoning to keep doing his thing.

JibrailA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm

He would turn to Zorux and give him an answer. "I'm keeping my pace. Always have to be on the move otherwise I'll just be a sitting duck," he says as he continues his pace.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JibrailA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Zorux replies "Good point, rather be attacked frontwards than keep yourself at one spot and be easier to be attacked from above."

JibrailA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Lucciano nods and resumes his pace. The thread would be attached to his middle finger as he walks around the flag. What left to do now but to guard it. Since violence is advised in this simple 'Capture the Flag' he would have to rely on his trickery. Counter violence with tricks. Seems like something he would do. He looked the fellow who was guarding the flag with him and though him to be a more physical fighter based on his build. This would be an excellent team guarding the flag if that was the case.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JibrailA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Zorux paces his radius of the flag, developing and devising a self-strategy if one of the enemy were to attack and try to capture the flag. 'If one were to come behind and "attack" Lucciano at the back I would have to switch threat to myself, giving Lucciano more time to find himself a strategy within ranged attacks, that if he has any. If we were to get flanked to the front while maintaining the back, it would be possible Lucciano can hold himself, but if more would to come we would be at a disadvantage. I would like to attend to see his abilities, perhaps forging them with my own, making the ultimate barricade. If all comes to all. I will be the one going down first if it mean capture their flag and winning the game.'

'Seeing how fast Aaron and Cassidy are, given they are being guarded and kept untouched by Videns and Aris. This should be easy'

JibrailA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tortoise on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:05 pm

* Soon the other team were in sight, they came charging in, in all directions some jumped through the trees whilst other sprinted on the dusty desolate dirt. *

Markus and too other team members charged in from the trees, Markus began to see the strategy down on the flag, the other members went attempted to take down Arron and Cassidy before they started running, one threw a punch at Arron. Markus had good distance and surpassed Arron,Cassidy,Aris and Videns by leaping from the trees, Markus put it two hands parallel from each other as a red aura emerged from the empty space between his hands, soon the fire had built off to a point where he blasted it with ease, the fire blast was aimed at Zorux's feat it came in hard and fast,very fast, and since the fireball covered alot of ground and was aimed at Zorux's feat, there a was a larger chance Zorux would be hit.

Alpha Tortoise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Lucciano would immediately notice a fireball as he walked around the flag, but he wouldn't be able to reach in time. In any case, he would immediately focus upon the flag as he couldn't let his focus sway. Still it seems the other teammates haven't arrived near the flag yet which means they are already fighting the others. He also has to conclude that the remaining few who aren't fighting must be in hiding to approach the flag. What he must do then is prepare for his "show." With the thread attached the flag already, he would prepare for anything. No one would be the wiser at this point... well maybe except for him if someone ambushed him. Of course he could most likely rule out a frontal assault at this point. After all if one person was guarding the flag at point blank range, then one would have to assume they have something to compensate for it. Still if one of them had the abilities of fire then that could be a problem in a scenario like this. Fire can be quite "contagious" in terms of environmental factors. As a magician, he still always have tricks up his sleeve.

YoungX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top